(Undisclosed Address), Warrenton
Want a little bit of heaven in the city limits. This little cozy two bedroom, one bath house is just what you need. Located in the rural part of the city of Warrenton gives you the peace and quiet that you have been looking for. It is on State highway 47 that gives you easy access to anywhere you want to travel. If you can not find what you are looking for in town, you will be just a few miles from the interstate to travel to the bigger cities. If you want some scenic views you have the option of going south to winery country along the Missouri River that is just 10 miles from the driveway. This 3 acre parcel has plenty of room to enjoy any outdoor activity that you may be looking for, it even has a half acre pond full of fish. Do not forget the man in the family he will have a 36x32 shed to stay out of the bosses way. This parcel is ready for you to look at.
- MLS® #17034942
- Full Baths1
- Year Built1955
- Basement TypeCellar, Poured Concrete, Unfinished
- FeaturesDeck, Dock
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Garage Door Opener, Oversize, Workshp/Storage Area
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Open Grnd, Park View, Pond/Lake
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 2nd, 2017
- Days on Market146
- AreaWarrenton R-3
- Zip Code63383
- InteriorCathedral Ceilings, Some Carpeting
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Cooktop, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementCellar, Poured Concrete, Unfinished
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictWarren Co. R-III
- ElementaryWarrior Ridge Elem.
- MiddleBlack Hawk Middle
- HighWarrenton High
- Listing OfficeTom Shaw, Realtors
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.