515 North & South Rd Unit 3a, University City
Wonderful opportunity to own top floor, 2 level condo w/ numerous updates. Convenience & sophistication upon entering the condo w/ beautiful 2 story ceiling. Great natural light fills LR from a wall of windows w/ plantation shutters. Lovely mahogany wood floors in LR & DR. Eat-in Kitchen completely remodeled in 2016 w/ new KitchenAid appliances, farmhouse sink, "white zeus" quartz countertops, custom cabinetry, wine cooler & floating shelves. Access covered deck from kitchen for outside dining/entertaining. Main floor master suite a true oasis featuring spa-like master bath w/ new vanity & fixtures; large tub & walk-in shower, access to deck, & an abundance of closets w/ built-in organizers. Large 1/2 bath completes main floor. Spacious upstairs loft has numerous uses-den, office, craft area. Guest room boasts large walk-in closet & private bath. New AC, furnace & water heater in 2016. 2 assigned parking spaces in secure underground garage. Walk to Clayton dining/shops ~ Welcome home.
- MLS® #17067465
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,380
- Year Built1999
- Basement TypeFull, Poured Concrete
- AmenitiesElevator, Intercom, Private Laundry Hkup, Security Lighting
- FeaturesSmoke Alarm/Detec, Covered Deck
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Off Street, Assigned/2 Spaces, Shared Underground, Storage/Locker
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, Streetlights
- WindowsSome Insulated Wndws
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Decrtv, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedAugust 25th, 2017
- Days on Market30
- HOA Fees557
- Address515 North & South Rd Unit 3a
- AreaUniversity City
- SubdivisionCarlton Manor Condo
- CityUniversity City
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63130
- Interior9' Ceilings, Some Carpeting, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Cooler
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Poured Concrete
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictUniversity City
- ElementaryFlynn Park Elem.
- MiddleBrittany Woods
- HighUniversity City Sr. High
- Listing OfficeDaniel B. Feinberg R.e.co.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.