544 E Jefferson Ave, Kirkwood
Very Motivated Sellers. Featured and highlighted in numerous magazines, this custom home was built with impeccable standards of craftsmanship and finishes. This 11-year old home, in the Jefferson Historic District, is a "rustic contemporary,' exceeding all expectations. Monte Herring built this magnificent property, where sellers have invested over $2,000,000 to bring this three-story residence, "The House with the Gas Light Lamps," to life. The home is detailed in slate roofs, hand scraped walnut floors, a chef kitchen and pantry, Wolf and SubZero appliances, designer lighting, flagstone walks, steps and patios, a Kohler all-house generator and surround sound. Five bedrooms, six baths and a 6,500 square foot footprint make up the property with a deep pour, walkout lower level, and a fully finished third floor. Multiple French doors open to an expansive set of patios. Two laundries, for added convenience. Walk to Farmer's Market, downtown, restaurants and local Kirkwood businesses.
- MLS® #18055494
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,546
- Year Built2008
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Fireplace in LL, Full, 9 ft + pour, Partially Finished, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out
- FeaturesBurglar Alarm-Owned, Patio, Tile/Slate Roof
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Open Grnd
- WindowsFrench Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws, Pocket Door(s), 6 Panel Door(s)
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Predom
- Date ListedJuly 13th, 2018
- Days on Market336
- Address544 E Jefferson Ave
- SubdivisionPhil Raus Kirkwood Lts 5 & 8 Bdy Adj
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63122
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Walk-In Closets, Wetbar, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood
- HeatingForced Air, Zoned
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Fireplace in LL, Full, 9 ft + pour, Partially Finished, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFull Masonry, Woodburning Fireplce
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictKirkwood R-VII
- ElementaryF. P. Tillman Elem.
- MiddleNipher Middle
- HighKirkwood Sr. High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.