1864 Chamfers Farm Ct, Chesterfield
Classic Duenke built 2 story, spacious, solid, hardwood, newer kitchen and baths, just painted, crisp, light. Large cook's kitchen, breakfast room with built in storage and access to easy grilling, family room all the bells and whistles for family life. Charming glassed porch and deck overlook pond and well landscaped lot. Lovely master suite, three generous bedrooms on the second floor. Walk-out lower level recreation room, patio and wet bar plus 5th bedroom and full bath. GREAT area for returning college students or guest suite for grandparents. It is private, welcoming and bright. Meticulous maintenance, well priced to sell. Shows extremely well. Subdivision has tennis courts and two ponds.
- MLS® #19024429
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,725
- Year Built1979
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement Type8 ft + pour, Bathroom in LL, Full, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out, Egress Window
- FeaturesDeck, Covered Porch, High Spd Connection, Porch-Glass Enclosed
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Accessible Parking
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionPond/Lake, Water View, Waterfront Lot, Cul-De-Sac
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Panel Door(s), Sliding Glass Doors, Some Insulated Wndws
- ConstructionAluminum Siding, Brk/Stn Veneer Frnt
- Date ListedApril 12th, 2019
- Days on Market99
- HOA Fees350
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address1864 Chamfers Farm Ct
- SubdivisionChesterfield Meadow
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63005
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Some Carpeting, Special Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors, Center Hall Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- Basement8 ft + pour, Bathroom in LL, Full, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out, Egress Window
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodburning Fireplce, Full Masonry, Gas Starter Fireplc.
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryKehrs Mill Elem.
- MiddleCrestview Middle
- HighMarquette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeLaura McCarthy- Clayton
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.