11900 Emmaus Dr, Marthasville
670+/- Acres for your private estate, hunt club or campus. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination. This would make a magnificent winery, wedding event venue, micro brewery, distillery, or all of the above in one. This would also be an ideal property for a church group / youth ministry, or other non profit. This land and historic buildings could be developed into a theme park or you could divide it up and sell off in smaller parcels for a profit. Some buildings date from the mid 1800's to the early 1900's and some are much more modern and built within the last few decades. Schedule your tour today!
- MLS® #19030835
- Year Built2019
- TypeCommercial & Indr.
- Sub-TypeCommercial Land, Multi-Family Land, Recreation Land, Residential Land, Special Purpose/Use
- UtilitiesElectric, Water, Sewer
- FeaturesSmoke Alarm/Detec, Sprinkler System
- ParkingConcrete, Gravel, Parking Lot
- ExteriorBrick, Combination, Stone
- RoofOther Roof Type
- Listing OfficeTrophy Properties & Auction
- Address11900 Emmaus Dr
- AreaWashington (St. Charles)
- Zip Code63357
- InteriorConcrete/Block, Drywall, Plaster
- HeatingForced Air
- Date ListedApril 30th, 2019
- Days on Market166
- ZoningResidential / Commercial / Agricultural
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.