947 Wild Horse Creek Rd, Wildwood
Paradise Valley Ranch is a premier property located on Wild Horse Creek Rd spanning 52 acres of lush pasture, rolling hills & 3.5 miles of white fencing. The property includes a 4,146 square foot Mid-century home perched on a hill overlooking the estate. Expansive ranch home features tons of windows with views of the valley filled with horses. Updated kitchen with granite counters, stone backsplash, custom cabinets, gas stove, 2 ovens & 2 warming drawers. Family room off of the kitchen with vaulted ceilings, skylights & wood burning fireplace. Main floor laundry/mud room. Master suite features wood paneled vaulted ceiling, newer luxury bathroom & large walk in closet. Six car detached garage with spaces deep enough to park a limo! A true equestrian estate with a 260x60 20 stall barn, indoor riding arena, outdoor riding ring, multiple feed barns & miles of open pastures for your horses to run. This property can be subdivided. 3-acre zoning. Award winning Rockwood School District.
- MLS® #19032028
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Year Built1967
- TypeAcreage & Farms
- Sub-TypeMini-Farm, Recreational
- Basement TypeFull, Unfinished
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Detached, Garage Door Opener, Oversize
- # of Garages6
- Lot DescriptionGently Rolling, Meadow, Pasture, Wooded
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedMay 1st, 2019
- Days on Market166
- Address947 Wild Horse Creek Rd
- SubdivisionWild Horse Valley
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63005
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Great Room
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryChesterfield Elem.
- MiddleRockwood Valley Middle
- HighLafayette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.