44 Portland, St Louis
This stunning, Georgian Revival mansion awaits its next steward! Built in 1907 & carefully maintained over the last century, the simple elegance of the center hall plan easily lends itself to today's busy pace. Large, but manageable, the original architectural detail remains while the systems, kitchen & baths reflect the updates made to accommodate life in 2019. The 1st floor plan flows perfectly from room to room enabling easy entertaining or casual living, while the 2nd floor plan provides privacy & comfort. The 3rd floor offers ample space for an office, a nanny, guests, college kids & more - flexibility at its finest! The importance of the kitchen in a home is undeniable - this kitchen meets its responsibility! A professional gas range & its hood are tucked at one end, a granite topped island with sink, dishwasher & seating dominates the center & is across from the refrigerator, while the perimeter is lined with custom cabinetry galore. Gorgeous grounds & 3 car carriage house.
- MLS® #19032200
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,738
- Year Built1907
- Basement TypeCellar, Stone/Rock
- FeaturesNear Public Trans, Covered Porch, Screened Porch, Burglar Alarm-Owned, Smoke Alarm/Detec, In-Ground Sprklr Sys, Tile/Slate Roof
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAlley Access, Carriage House, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Rear/Side Entry
- # of Garages3
- Lot DescriptionFencing, Level Lot, Sidewalks, Streetlights
- WindowsBay/Bow Window, French Door(s), Pocket Door(s), Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedMay 10th, 2019
- Days on Market36
- HOA Fees6000
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address44 Portland
- AreaCentral West
- SubdivisionForest Park Add
- CitySt Louis
- CountySt Louis City
- Zip Code63108
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Center Hall Plan, Historic/Period Mlwk, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Range Hood, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHot Water/Steam, Other
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Zoned, Other
- Has BasementYes
- BasementCellar, Stone/Rock
- # of Fireplaces8
- FireplacesNon Functional
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictSt. Louis City
- ElementaryFord-Ford Br. Elem. Comm. Ed.
- MiddleYeatman-Liddell Middle School
- HighSumner High
- Listing OfficeDaniel B. Feinberg R.E.Co.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.