6951 Pershing, University City
Beautiful, classic Ames Place home. Architecturally appealing, welcoming & comfortable. Center hall plan. Spacious living room with gas fireplace and a wall of windows allowing lots of natural light. Easy flow into dining room (present owners switched dining room and family room but can easily be changed back if desired) . Large family with wall of nice built-ins, plus a window overlooking yard. Butlers pantry leads to kitchen with granite counter, stainless appliances. 2nd floor features large master suite , w/huge bathroom double sinks, separate tub and shower. 2 more bedrooms along with an updated bath. Large , bright third floor space with full bath which is a great spot for live in nanny, in-laws, teens or whatever suits your needs. Delightful patio area 2 car detached garage. Home has wood floors, beautiful moldings, arched doorways, leaded glass art windows, open floor plan. Fantastic location! Walk to Wash. U. , Loop, Forest Park and other parks, library, restaurants and more.
- MLS® #19032970
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,790
- Year Built1922
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement TypeFull, Unfinished, Walk-Out, Stone/Rock
- FeaturesNear Public Trans, Patio, Covered Porch, Burglar Alarm-Owned, Smoke Alarm/Detec
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAlley Access, Detached, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionFencing, Level Lot, Sidewalks, Streetlights
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Skylight(s), Some Stained Glass, Some Storm Doors, Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Predom
- Date ListedMay 9th, 2019
- Days on Market46
- Address6951 Pershing
- AreaUniversity City
- SubdivisionAmes Places
- CityUniversity City
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63130
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Center Hall Plan, Historic/Period Mlwk, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished, Walk-Out, Stone/Rock
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories2.5 Story
- DistrictUniversity City
- ElementaryFlynn Park Elem.
- MiddleBrittany Woods
- HighUniversity City Sr. High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.