5165 Lindell Blvd, St Louis
Designed by renown architects, Mariner & LaBeaume in 1908, this magnificent residence is an outstanding example of the Golden Age of St. Louis residential architecture. The elegant interior features beautiful hardwood floors, detailed original millwork and superb proportions. This home has been tastefully and sensitively updated creating a sophisticated and very livable space suited to today's lifestyle. Updates include a spacious chef’s kitchen, a remarkable master suite with a spacious spa-like bathroom, fireplace and enclosed terrace room. The third floor includes a theater, kitchenette, massage room, two additional bedrooms, three full bathrooms and an outdoor terrace with hot tub. The professionally landscaped rear garden offers privacy, a saltwater pool and sunning terrace. The carriage house includes a charming guest suite with fireplace. An exceptional property adjacent to Forest Park and within walking distance to Central West End restaurants, shops, and medical centers.
- MLS® #19036760
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage11,000
- Year Built1908
- Basement TypeFull, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- AmenitiesPrivate Inground Pool
- FeaturesDeck, Near Public Trans, Patio, Covered Porch, Burglar Alarm-Owned, In-Ground Sprklr Sys
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingCarriage House w/Apt, Detached, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages3
- Community Pool & Private PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionFencing, Park View, Sidewalks, Streetlights
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Bay/Bow Window, Panel Door(s), Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedMay 19th, 2019
- Days on Market30
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address5165 Lindell Blvd
- AreaCentral West
- SubdivisionForest Park Add
- CitySt Louis
- CountySt Louis City
- Zip Code63108
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Historic/Period Mlwk, Some Carpeting, Special Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Cooler
- HeatingDual System, Forced Air, Radiator(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces7
- FireplacesElectric, Gas, Woodburning Fireplce
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictSt. Louis City
- ElementaryHamilton Elem. Community Ed.
- MiddleLangston Middle
- HighSumner High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.