110 N Newstead Ave Unit 304, St Louis
Extraordinary 2-level penthouse condo with spectacular private rooftop terrace and 2nd-floor guest suite! This is an exceptional 3,207-SF unit, with 3 bedrooms, a stylish loft/den, 3.5 luxurious baths, an expansive open floor plan, and 3-car garage parking (2 in an exclusive, enclosed garage). This stunning condo features a light-filled 2-story living room, 3 gas fireplaces, superb finishes, lovely balcony, gorgeous tiger wood and maple floors, 4 spacious walk-in closets, and a 15' x 7' laundry/utility room. The elegant chef's kitchen features a granite center isle with seating for 6, counter-top steamer, fireplace, wine cooler, and top-tier appliances. A lovely staircase leads to the fabulous 2nd-floor loft, and to a private guest suite with additional kitchen. There is a phenomenal rooftop terrace w planter boxes, mature shrubbery, and a view of the Cathedral. This handsome 12-unit elevator building, features a semi-circle drive, a handsome lobby, a quiet location, and guest parking.
- MLS® #19071576
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,207
- Year Built2001
- Basement TypeNone
- AmenitiesHigh Speed Conn., Elevator, Extra Storage, Intercom, Private Laundry Hkup, Underground Util, Whirlpool
- FeaturesDeck, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Burglar Alarm-Owned, Lobby, Private Laundry, Near Public Trans, Streetlights
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Accessible Parking, Accessible Route to Entry, Assigned/1 Space, Assigned/2 Spaces, Basement/Tuck-Under, Guest Parking, Shared Underground
- # of Garages3
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, Streetlights, Corner Lot
- WindowsSome Insulated Wndws, Lever Style Door Handles, 6 Panel Door(s), Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionFrame, Brick Veneer Predom
- Date ListedSeptember 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market81
- HOA Fees756
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address110 N Newstead Ave Unit 304
- AreaCentral West
- Subdivision110 North Condo
- CitySt Louis
- CountySt Louis City
- Zip Code63108
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors, Built-In Bookcases, 9' Ceilings
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Microwave, Range Hood, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Wine Cooler
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump, Dual System
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Ceiling Fan, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces3
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictSt. Louis City
- ElementaryAdams Elem.
- MiddleFanning Middle Community Ed.
- HighRoosevelt High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Gundaker
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.